Learn more about our new wholesale crystal grids to discover how they can be used to focus energy and expand their power.
When used singularly, crystals can provide a potent energy source and using a crystal grid enables all that power to be harnessed and more. It could be thought of almost like a sports team, with all the right players with the right skills in the right positions - the potential is incredible. In its most simple form, a crystal grid is an arrangement of crystals laid out on a geometric shape that harnesses the Universal Life Force in a particular way for a particular purpose.
What is the Universal Life Force?
Life Force is the energy that flows through our physical form, within us and around us. Life Force energy is known through many difference cultures – Aka to the Egyptians, Qi to the Chinese and Prana to the Hindu. Life force energy can be increased in several ways such as meditation, breathing, positive affirmations, laughter and living your passions. Gaia.com lists 11 daily ways to increase life force energy.
What can Crystal Grids be used for?
Crystal grids are made for many different purposes. The crystal grid is created by placing healing stones in a geometric pattern to direct energy towards a specific goal or purpose. When creating a Crystal Grid the intention could be for improved relationships, luck, prosperity, health, happiness, intuition or even career progression. Depending on the goal, there are grids which offer different geometric shapes which can align more closely with the chosen goal. These shapes include the Seed of Life which is associated with growth, the Flower of Life which is often used for connections and Metatron’s Cube which is popular for energy based goals.
How do you set up a Crystal Grid?
To set up a Crystal Grid you will need:
• The grid itself
• A location for the grid
• A small piece of paper with your intention or goal written on it
• A powerful Focus Stone which will be the center crystal for directing your intention
• Way Stones (often 6 of them) for placing around the Focus Stone
• Destination Stones (again often 6 of them) for placing around the outer spaces of the board
• (Optional) Sage or Palo Santo to clear your space
Follow these steps for setting up a Crystal Grid:
1. The first step is to decide on what your goal or intention is.
2. Pick your crystals that are aligned with your intention.
3. Write your intention on a piece of paper, then fold the paper and place it in the center of your crystal grid board.
4. You might like to clear your space by burning sage or Palo Santo
5. Breathe deeply and state your intention aloud, or visualize it in your mind
6. Set up the surrounding stones in your crystal grid layout. Start from the outside of the shape and work your way in. As you are placing each stone into your crystal grid, make sure you keep your intention in mind.
7. Place your center crystal on top of your written intention or keep it safely to remember your intention.
8. Next, activate the grid by tracing its lines. You can use your finger, a quartz crystal point or wand. Starting from the outside, draw an invisible line between each stone to connect them.
9. The grid is now ready. You can use your grid for meditation or simply keep it somewhere to remind you of the intention.
10. If the grid is to stay up for a long time, you should make sure it stays physically and energetically clean, and recharge it about once a month.
Did you know…
Crystal grids are not only limited to boards, there are also practices of facial crystal grids. Crystals used for facial purposes are often selected because they contain therapeutic minerals which penetrate the skins barrier to offer a variety of benefits such as bringing radiance and a youthful glow. If you’re interested in stocking our selection of wholesale crystal grids you can explore our wholesale Crystals category where you can see all of our grids and crystals. If you have any questions about selling crystal grids or crystals we’re always happy to help so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.