Find out about the new ranges and products we'll be showing at Autumn Fair and our new stand location.
Autumn Fair is hosted every year at the NEC in Birmingham. This year the show will launch on Sunday 2nd September and draw to a close on Wednesday 5th September. Autumn Fair is the seasons number one wholesale home and gift event, making it a great place to network, attend insight seminars and meet new suppliers.
At Something Different we've attended Autumn Fair for the past several years but this year we'll have an even bigger stand, in a new location right at the front of Hall 5 - so you can't miss us!
This year we'll be launching new ranges including The Green Man, Adventure Awaits, Angel Wings and Oriental Accessories. You'll also discover new additions to some of our bestselling ranges like Fiesta Fun as well as new products in our collections by Anne Stokes and Lisa Parker. We'll also be back with two of our newest collections; Unicorn Blush and Deck the Halls, which are now in stock on our website.
If this will be your first trade show at the NEC, here are some of our top tips for making the most of your visit:
- Wear comfy shoes - there's lots of walking to be done!
- Bring chapstick and moisturiser - the air con can play havoc with your skin!
- If you're browsing instead of buying at the show, bring a notebook to take note of product codes you're interested in to research when you're back in the office.
- Bring a cabin suitcase - you'll be given a lot of catalogues and brochures and it's much easier to pull them along than carry them all.
- Come on the last two days of the show, which are quieter making it easier to navigate through the halls.
- Plan your time before you go including which stands you want to visit and how long you plan to spend there. It's easy to lose focus and before you know it a whole morning has passed. Making a plan will also help you avoid retracing your steps several times!
If you have any questions about Autumn Fair, let us know in the comments below and we can help with your queries. Alternatively if you're a seasoned Autumn Fair goer and you have some tips of your own to share, let us know about them in the comments too - we'd love to hear them!